Your privacy is important to us. Stacy Chan Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Stacy Chan of Flat 2, Four Belsize Park, London NW3 4ET, United Kingdom
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.stacychan.com (“Our Site”). This includes information provided at the time of creating an account, subscribing to our mailing list, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information to enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with Our Site.
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Your name, email, billing and delivery address(es), and phone number
- If you create an account with us, your username and password
- If you purchase product(s) from us, your payment card details
- Your browsing history and activities
- Your shopping preferences
YOUR IP ADDRESS
We do not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person who is not an adult (ie. age 18 or over). If you are not an adult you should not submit any information about yourself unless you are acting under the supervision of an adult and have consent. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing habits, pages viewed, actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
In addition, information that you submit for publication on Our Site will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using 256-bit SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
No transaction on the internet may yet be considered completely secure. We shall always take steps to protect your personal data, please however be aware the security of your data transmitted to Our Site cannot be guaranteed and that any transmission must be at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.