Leather Pouch Set - Peony & Mocha Cross Body
Set of two Italian leather pouches in medium and large sizes with reversible leather belt and octagonal keyring. Use these luxury pouches in your handbag, mix and match them with the keyring and carry wear them as a cross body or around the neck one at a time or all together.
- Medium mocha brown pouch for cards and keys.
- Large peony pink pouch for make-up, phone and cash.
- Reversible peony pink leather belt.
- Octagonal light gold carabiner key ring
- Custom light gold finish hardware and logo stamped in light gold foil.
- Includes white brushed cotton dust bag with black drawstring and black gift box with fuchsia ribbon.
- Handmade in Florence.
Choose your own colour combinations - shop the entire Ava Pouch Collection. Now with the option to personalise with leather monogramming - learn more here.
- Large Pouch - Height 16cm, Width 24cm.
- Medium Pouch - Height 14cm, Width 20cm.
Material: Genuine Italian leather, brass with gold finish
The Ava pouch collection was designed as a fun add-on to complement our existing handbag range. I designed this to organise my handbags and also have something chic to carry just the essentials. As I often switch handbags, these also make it easier to go from one to the next without leaving something behind.
I tested different shapes and placements for the eyelets before deciding on the parallelogram, traditional rectangle and octagon shapes that run through the brand and upped it a notch by custom-making an octagonal carabiner allowing you to detach the pouches and mix and match them as well!
I also wanted another way to use the pouches than just putting them inside other bags as they were so fun and colourful, it was a shame not to show them off. I designed reversible leather bracelets and belts with custom octagonal buckles to be worn with the pouches as wristlets or cross body straps, but also so they could be worn alone. I love to see the playful colour combinations that customers come up with for their personalised leather pouches. ~ Stacy