Vegan Candle - Primrose Hill
A fresh walk overlooking the London skyline.
Fresh grass underfoot with small flowers peeking out as you climb to the top of Primrose Hill. A light breeze rustles the leaves while the sun begins to light up the skyline stretching out before you.
Scent Notes: Subtle white flowers set in a field of fresh grass lifts your mood. Green fig leaf and clean wood notes follow on like a cleansing breath of fresh air.
- 220g Rapeseed and Coconut Wax Candle (does not contribute to fragrance)
- Hand poured in East London
- Includes white gift box with insert detailing the fragrance inspiration
Inspired by morning walks with my Labrador Charlie on Primrose Hill, breathing in the clean air with a happy dog at my side (or far ahead!). 15% of the net proceeds of this candle go to the Royal Veterinary College’s Animal Care Trust, improving animal health and care for 30+ years. Find out more about the charity here.
Set the mood with our Spotify playlist: Primrose Hill
To get the most enjoyment from your candle:
- Burn until the melt pool has reached the edge of the glass; this is especially important the first time you burn your candle to prevent tunnelling.
- Handle with care as glass containers can be fragile and place on a dry surface away from draughts. Take care to keep away from anything that may catch fire and out of reach of children and pets.
- To obtain maximum scent throw, always trim the wick to less than 1cm prior to every burn and make sure the flame is central avoiding any contact with the glass.
- Do not relight your candle when the wax level is below 1cm.